Blockchain has been the most hyped technology in the last few years. A recent World Economic Forum report predicts that by 2025, 10% of GDP will be generated by blockchain. Though blockchain technology is being overhyped somewhat, it has the potential to disrupt many existing industries.
Some startups, MNCs, governments, non-profit organizations, and even individuals have already developed and implemented blockchain-based applications. Therefore, everyone should take notice of this trend. However, there’s still a lack of understanding about what blockchain is.
Therefore, Blockchain Guide for Everyone was created with the mission to bridge the knowledge gap. I shall try our utmost best to guide our readers to grasp the concepts of the blockchain through theories and examples. Please check out my articles to start learning blockchain.
To further help my readers understand the concepts of blockchain better, I have authored the book titled “Blockchain Made Easy”, be the first one to grab the book from Amazon.com.
This book is a beginner’s guide to cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Reading this book will allow you to understand:
- Bitcoin and its underlying technology blockchain
- Ethereum and Smart Contracts
- How to raise funds via ICO, IEO and STO
- The Hyperledger Framework
- Blockless Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Blockchain applications in supply chain management, financial services and digital government
- Steps in building a decentralised application (DAPP)