Blockchain has been the most hyped technology in the last few years. A recent World Economic Forum report predicts that by 2025, 10% of GDP will be generated by blockchain. Though blockchain technology is being overhyped somewhat, it has the potential to disrupt many existing industries.
Some startups, MNCs, governments, non-profit organizations, and even individuals have already developed and implemented blockchain-based applications. Therefore, everyone should take notice of this trend. However, there’s still a lack of understanding about what blockchain is.
Therefore, Blockchain Guide for Everyone was created with the mission to bridge the knowledge gap. I shall try our utmost best to guide our readers to grasp the concepts of the blockchain through theories and examples. Please check out my articles to start learning blockchain.
I have authored a new book on blockchain and cryptocurrency, please check it out.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Guidebook for Everyone
AUTHOR: DR. LIEW VOON KIONG
Blockchain has been the most hyped technology in the last decade. Though blockchain technology is being overhyped somewhat, it has the potential to disrupt many existing industries. Many start-ups, MNCs, governments, non-profit organizations, and individuals have developed and implemented blockchain-based applications.Blockchain has crept into our daily life as we are bombarded with news from social media, web portals, and advertisements. As a result, nearly everyone is talking about cryptocurrency today. However, most people still do not understand blockchain, the technology that powers cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, I have written this book with the hope to help everyone understand blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies better. This book is a comprehensive guide covering fundamental and advanced topics such as:
- Storing your cryptocurrencies securely in crypto wallets
- Smart contracts
- Enterprise blockchain frameworks like Hyperledger and Corda
- How to conduct ICO and IEO
- Blockchain for financial services
- Blockchain for supply chain management
- Building a digital government with blockchain
- HR transformation powered by blockchain
The book also covers technical topics such as:
- Improving scalability with Plasma
- Storing blockchain data on IPFS
- Writing smart contracts with Solidity
- Developing DApps
- Developing ERC-20 tokens
- Setting up a private Ethereum blockchain
- Creating a multisig wallet
- Creating an automotive supply chain management blockchain platform
- with Hyperledger Fabric You need PayPal account to order this E-book. If you don’t have PayPal Account, get your PayPal account by clicking the banner below: